35' Bluewater 3550 Center Console 2010 Yacht for Sale
Bluewater 3550 Details:
- 35 Bluewater 2010 3550
- Vessel Length: 35 feet
- Vessel Builder: Bluewater
- Vessel Model: 3550
- Vessel Year: 2010
- Vessel Name: The Other Office
- Vessel Type: Center Console
- Vessel Price: $ Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: Port Canaveral FL 32920
For more information contact:
35 Bluewater 3550 2010 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Type: Center Console Sport Fisherman
Engine Details: Inboard - Gas
This dry-rack stored 2010 3550 Bluewater is in showroom condition. This is the boat that Bluewater has used as their boat show demo for the last 6 years. Her owner takes meticulous care of her with no expense spared. There is not a gelcoat crack or any disrepair anywhere to be seen. Her ample power allows a very high cruise speed of 48-50 mph, and a pulse pounding 68 mph top speed. She is outfitted to the gills with tackle storage and fishing features. The hardtop and full second station allow you to comfortably cruise the ocean with great visibility to spot that weed line or surface cruising billfish. Her deck layout gives you a gigantic dance floor to do battle with any type of fish you may run into. The owner is in the process of building a new 3550 Bluewater with nearly the same setup. Make an offer and get into the cleanest 2010 35-foot center console on the market.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.