35' Albin Yachts Tournament Express Express Fish 1999 Yacht for Sale
Albin Yachts Tournament Express Details:
- 35 Albin Yachts 1999 Tournament Express
- Vessel Length: 35 feet
- Vessel Builder: Albin Yachts
- Vessel Model: Tournament Express
- Vessel Year: 1999
- Vessel Name: Butterfly
- Vessel Type: Express Fish
- Vessel Price: $ Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: Jupiter Fl US
For more information contact:
35 Albin Yachts Tournament Express 1999 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Builder: Albin Yachts
Model: Tournament Express
Type: Express Fish Coastal Cruiser
Engine Details: Inboard - Gas
The Albin 35 Tournament Express is a great boat whether fishing offshore or spending the weekend with the family.
The Albin 35 TE is uniquely designed to meet the demands of the professional fisherman as well as providing creature comforts to suit the needs of the cruising family.
The original Caterpillar 3116’s were replaced in 2001 with Caterpillar 3126 TA’s. They run great!
The generator was replaced in 2014 with a brand new Kohler 6 kw.
For sale for the first time by the original owner, this vessel has a history of excellent maintenance and care.
New bottom paint and zincs, all underwater maintenance is done
The hull was waxed and the bottom was painted 1/17
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.