34' Sea Ray Sundancer Express Cruiser 2006 Yacht for Sale
Sea Ray Sundancer Details:
- 34 Sea Ray 2006 Sundancer
- Vessel Length: 34 feet
- Vessel Builder: Sea Ray
- Vessel Model: Sundancer
- Vessel Year: 2006
- Vessel Name: SOLITUDE
- Vessel Type: Express Cruiser
- Vessel Price: $ Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: Murrells Inlet SC USA
For more information contact:
Scott O Schneider CPYB
34 Sea Ray Sundancer 2006 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Builder: Sea Ray
Type: Express Cruiser Sundancer
Engine Details: 2 x MerCruiser 8.1
Engine 1: 2006 - 370 HP - 544 Hours
Engine 2: 2006 - 370 HP - 544 Hours
Engine Details: Inboard - Gas
Cruise Speed: 25 Knots
Max Speed: 32 Knots
Water Capacity: 45
Hold Capacity: 28
Kohler 5.0kW Generator
Satellite TV - Samsung Flat Screen TV's in Cockpit and Cabin
Custom Camper with Full Enclosure - Excellent Condition
Upgraded 8.1 370 HP FWC MerCruiser Engines with SmartCraft Diagnostics
Clean, Professionally Maintained and Ready to Sell
If you are in the market for a 34' Sundancer look no further.
She is powered by MerCruiser 8.1 S Horizon engines rated at 370 hp with V drive transmissions and she only has 544 hours. Also includes a Kohler 5kW generator with only 270 hours.
Please click on the Full Specs tab to access her detailed equipment list. This boat has everything except her new owner.
Call on this boat today to either schedule a private showing or to make an offer to purchase fully loaded and ready to go Sea Ray 340 Sundancer.
Factory Options and Custom Equipment Added
Calling this boat loaded is an understatement. Compare the long list of factory options and custom features below with all other boats on the market and your surely to be impressed.
* KVH TracVision Satellite TV System
* Camper Top Aft with Full Enclosure (New)
* MerCruiser 8.1L S Horizon 370 hp Engines with Fresh Water Cooling and Only 540 Hours
* V-Drive Transmissions
* Raymarine C80 Color Chart Plotter and GPS
* Northstar NS 100 VHF with DSC and Speaker
* Sirius CMD 4 AM/FM/CD
* Clarion Stereo with CD Changer and Remote
* Clarion and Polk Audio Speakers including Subwoofer
* SmartCraft Systems View Option-Diagnostic Engine Digital Data Read-Outs
* Nickel Gel Coat Finish for Dash Glare Reduction
* Aft Bulkhead Samsung HDTV in Salon
* Cockpit Samsung HDTV
* Flip Down TV with DVD Player in Mid-Cabin
* Kohler 5kW Generator with Only 130 Hours
* Vacu-Flush Head System with Macerator Option
* Cockpit Refrigerator Option
* Forward Sundeck Pads
* Swim Platform with Heavy Duty Concealed Extension Ladder
* Remote Control Spotlight
Notable Sea Ray Standard Features
Sea Ray has many standard features that are optional on most other manufacturers. Here is just a partial list of additonal equipment to enjoy.
* Zone-Controlled Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning System
* Full Galley including Dual Volt Refrigerator, Microwave, Two-Burner Electric Stove, Hot Water System, Concealed TRash Receptacle and Tons of Storage
* Wood Interior Decor Package
* Spacious Mid-Cabin Sleeps Two Adults in Comfort
* Lofrans Stainless Windlass with Foot Switches and Helm Remote
* Weaterproof Switch Pads with Breaker Panels and Electronic Interface Modules (EIM)
* Electrically Actuated Engine Hatch for Easy Access to Engine Room
* Cockpit Wet Bar with Refrigerator Option
* Dual 30 Amp Shore Power Cords
* Intell-Power 40 Amp Marine Battery Charger/Converter
* Engine Emergency Start System (Crossover)
* Hydraulic Steering System
* Engine Room Fire Suppression Sustem
* Sea Ray Patented Underwater Exhaust
* Bennett Trim Tabs
* Transom with Hot and Cold Water
* Storage Transom Wall for Fenders, Gear and Power Cords
* Holding Tank Level Indicator
* Carbon Monoxide Monitor
* All Original Equipment Manuals Included
Many more features too numerous to list. Please contact listing broker for a compete list of standard features for this special Sea Ray 340.
Contract Listing Broker for Financing, Insurance and Transport Options.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.