34' Sea Ray 340 Amberjack Express Cruiser 2003 Yacht for Sale
Sea Ray 340 Amberjack Details:
- 34 Sea Ray 2003 340 Amberjack
- Vessel Length: 34 feet
- Vessel Builder: Sea Ray
- Vessel Model: 340 Amberjack
- Vessel Year: 2003
- Vessel Name: No Name
- Vessel Type: Express Cruiser
- Vessel Price: $ Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: Bourne MA
For more information contact:
34 Sea Ray 340 Amberjack 2003 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Builder: Sea Ray
Model: 340 Amberjack
Type: Express Cruiser Open Express
Engine Details: Inboard - Gas
Preliminary listing More to come
If you are having that, "I want a fishing boat" Versus the, "I want a luxurious, comfortable cruiser". Relax, everyone can get what they want with the 340 Amberjack. Her 13'5" beam provides for a huge fishing cockpit only found on sport fisherman 45' or larger. You get all the desired fishing amenities such as; Large in-floor, insulated, removable fishbox. Lighted livewell. Bait prep and tackle center with sink. Transom door. Fresh water and salt water washdown hose bibs. Rear facing double bench seat. Four (4) flush mounted rod holders in coaming. Self bailing cockpit deck with large scupper drains. Transom seat folds away flush, leaving only the coaming bolster. Cockpit icemaker. The family will enjoy the abundant seating in both the cockpit and raised bridge areas, the plush spacious cabin with Cherry wood cabinetry, high end soft goods and abundant storage. There is a Queen bed master stateroom, full feature galley, dinette seating for four adults and an enclosed head with shower.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.