34' Rinker 342 Fiesta Vee Express Cruiser 2003 Yacht for Sale
Rinker 342 Fiesta Vee Details:
- 34 Rinker 2003 342 Fiesta Vee
- Vessel Length: 34 feet
- Vessel Builder: Rinker
- Vessel Model: 342 Fiesta Vee
- Vessel Year: 2003
- Vessel Name: Amber Waves II
- Vessel Type: Express Cruiser
- Vessel Price: $ Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: 1000 Islands NY USA
For more information contact:
34 Rinker 342 Fiesta Vee 2003 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Model: 342 Fiesta Vee
Type: Express Cruiser Cabin Cruiser
Engine Details: Inboard - Gas
34 Rinker 342 Fiesta Vee 2003 is owned by a very meticulous owner who waxes the boat 4-5 times per season and services the outdrives every 2 years. The vessel has sleeping accommodations for 6 in three areas. Forward is a spacious V-Berth featuring a double berth, storage beneath, shelving along both sides, opening ports w/screens, large opening hatch above and 12v lighting.
The main cabin features a large settee with table, opening ports, storage, shelving, to port in main cabin is a beautiful galley with ample storage and space to work in. Aft is the mid-ship cabin featuring a large berth, storage, and opening ports. The enclosed head compartment is located aft of the galley. All seating cushions are covered in leather. The cabinets are finished in varnished cherry. There is a carpet runner and carpet savers on the cabin steps. The cockpit has all the creature comforts to make entertaining and relaxing easy. Seating for six to eight, full wet bar, refrigeration, extended swim platform, canvas enclosure.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.