34' Pequod Yachts Flybridge Sedan Bridge 1992 Yacht for Sale
Pequod Yachts Flybridge Details:
- 34 Pequod Yachts 1992 Flybridge
- Vessel Length: 34 feet
- Vessel Builder: Pequod Yachts
- Vessel Model: Flybridge
- Vessel Year: 1992
- Vessel Name: Grey Gull
- Vessel Type: Sedan Bridge
- Vessel Price: $47,500
- Vessel Location: Stuart FL USA
For more information contact:
34 Pequod Yachts Flybridge 1992 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Builder: Pequod Yachts
Type: Sedan Bridge Coastal Cruiser
Engine Details: 2 x Hino WO4CTI
Engine 1: 1992 - 210 HP - 2142 Hours
Engine 2: 1992 - 210 HP - 2142 Hours
Engine Details: Inboard - Diesel
Cruise Speed: 13 KTS
Max Speed: 20 KTS
Water Capacity: 50
Hurricane Update: GREY GULL suffered NO Hurricane Damage!
The GREY GULL is a traditionally built "old school" Maine Yacht, built to "commercial specs" but with a traditional yacht "Finish" simple, sold wood joinery in the cabin, varnished, with white vertical surfaces. The arrangement lends itself to a "perfect couples cruising yacht", certainly will do the Great American Loop without "vertical draft" concerns and of course Summer Bahama Cruising and Coastal US etc. with comfort. GREY GULL is a low maintenance yacht ready for your next adventure!
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.