34' Cruisers Yachts Cuddy Cabin 2001 Yacht for Sale
Cruisers Yachts Details:
- 34 Cruisers Yachts 2001
- Vessel Length: 34 feet
- Vessel Builder: Cruisers Yachts
- Vessel Model:
- Vessel Year: 2001
- Vessel Name: Cruisers Yachts 3470
- Vessel Type: Cuddy Cabin
- Vessel Price: $ Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: Miami FL
For more information contact:
34 Cruisers Yachts 2001 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Builder: Cruisers Yachts
Type: Cuddy Cabin Express Cruiser
Engine Details: Inboard -
Trade Opportunity! Professionally Maintained! Call Now With Offers! Well maintained by a fastidious owner, very nice boat! The gel coat shines like a mirror PLUS new canvas and Isinglass. Her interior accommodations boast six feet, five inches of headroom throughout and will sleep up to six comfortably. The forward stateroom features a double bed with easy access, and a privacy curtain providing complete privacy. The dinette to starboard easily converts into another berth. To port of the companionway is a full-service galley with a large refrigerator / freezer, microwave, and double-burner electric stove. The 3470 also provides a spacious head with the largest in her class separate shower stall and full standing headroom. The generous cockpit seating arrangement is ideal for dockside or on-the-water entertaining. She features a wet bar, cockpit shower, custom table, cable TV hookup and a cockpit refrigerator.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.