34' Buddy Davis Center Console 2014 Yacht for Sale
Buddy Davis Details:
- 34 Buddy Davis 2014
- Vessel Length: 34 feet
- Vessel Builder: Buddy Davis
- Vessel Model:
- Vessel Year: 2014
- Vessel Name:
- Vessel Type: Center Console
- Vessel Price: $ Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: South FL
For more information contact:
Christopher Cooke CPYB
34 Buddy Davis 2014 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Builder: Buddy Davis
Type: Center Console Center Console Sportfish
Engine Details: -
Known throughout the world for its legendary ride, the Buddy Davis hull is designed to cut through monster head seas, run on rails in following breaking seas, and lie still while drifting in deep troughs waiting for a strike. With a substantial keel and solid skeg, it never wanders. It tracks. Proving that sheer beauty can be functional, Davis’ exquisite flare is not only a work of art, and it delivers a dry ride and contributes to buoyancy. The Buddy Davis 34’ Center Console was created as an all-new blue water hull, capable of handling the unfriendly sea conditions surrounding Oregon Inlet and Hatteras’ infamous ocean access. Featuring a 24-degree Deep V hull and deep forward entry, coupled with the famous Buddy Davis flare this boat is in a class of her own. The Buddy Davis 34’ Center Console is up to the task and without question, it is the driest best rough water sea boat built today. Advanced fiberglass composite construction, featuring vacuum infused resin hulls and decks. All coring is closed foam.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.