34' American Tug Trawler Trawler 2002 Yacht for Sale
American Tug Trawler Details:
- 34 American Tug 2002 Trawler
- Vessel Length: 34 feet
- Vessel Builder: American Tug
- Vessel Model: Trawler
- Vessel Year: 2002
- Vessel Name: Two Mauro II
- Vessel Type: Trawler
- Vessel Price: $ Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: New Bern North Carolina United States
For more information contact:
John Peterson CPYB
34 American Tug Trawler 2002 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Builder: American Tug
Type: Trawler Pilothouse
Engine Details: Inboard - Gas
The American Tug 34 is a stout vessel that show excellent fit and finish inside and the profile outside one would expect from a “tug” trawler. TWO MAURO II is no exception and her constant care and upgrades prove it. The hull was re-painted with Alexseal in 2012 with Fighting Lady Yellow and the topsides were repainted Oyster White in 2013. She certainly shows like a much newer vessel both inside and out. Original owner has all manuals, receipts, invoices etc. and maintains the boat like new. The Cummins 370 hp diesel is an upgrade that pushes the AT-34 along quite nicely. At 8 knots the expected fuel burn is 3 gph while she will get up and perform a respectful 18 knots. Getting somewhere safe and efficiently is not a problem. Built with teak cabinetry and trim along with teak veneers, carpeted interior with the exception of the head teak and holly sole, a single forward stateroom, large shower stall in the ensuite head, large pilot house with port and starboard doors, and a large salon with galley, the interior of the AT-34 is a perfect boat for the cruising couple.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.