33' Regal Window Express 3360 Express Cruiser 2005 Yacht for Sale
Regal Window Express 3360 Details:
- 33 Regal 2005 Window Express 3360
- Vessel Length: 33 feet
- Vessel Builder: Regal
- Vessel Model: Window Express 3360
- Vessel Year: 2005
- Vessel Name: MOUSTAFINO
- Vessel Type: Express Cruiser
- Vessel Price: $ Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: New Bern North Carolina
For more information contact:
Scott O Schneider CPYB
33 Regal Window Express 3360 2005 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Model: Window Express 3360
Type: Express Cruiser Express
Engine Details: Inboard - Gas
The Regal 3360 Window Express gets her name from the “windows” in the forward salon offering an abundance of ambient lighting and panoramic visibility. This one owner “3360” has all the options that you would want for a mid-size express cruiser. Its many features include, air-conditioning generator, color plotter, tall headroom and a beautifully finished interior with highly varnished cherry throughout. Her newly installed camper top canvas makes her a perfect year round destination for entertaining family and friends. She has led a very easy but well maintained life on the water. Her engines have only 75 hours of use and they have always been professionally serviced each season. This Regal 3360 is in wonderful condition, showing proper care in every way by her experienced yachtsman owner.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.