33' Pro Line Walkaround Express Cruiser 2004 Yacht for Sale
Pro Line Walkaround Details:
- 33 Pro Line 2004 Walkaround
- Vessel Length: 33 feet
- Vessel Builder: Pro Line
- Vessel Model: Walkaround
- Vessel Year: 2004
- Vessel Name:
- Vessel Type: Express Cruiser
- Vessel Price: $ Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: LongBeachIsland NJ
For more information contact:
33 Pro Line Walkaround 2004 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Builder: Pro Line
Type: Express Cruiser Walkaround
Engine Details: 2 x Yamaha 300
Engine 1: 2004 - 300 HP - Hours
Engine 2: 2004 - 300 HP - Hours
Engine Details: Outboard - Gas
Cruise Speed: 32 Knots
Max Speed: 40 Knots
Water Capacity: 39
The Pro-Line 33 Walkaround is a full featured walkaround fishing boat whose comfortable cabin allows her to double as an occasional family cruiser. This is Pro- Line’s largest walkaround model, and aside from her handsome lines and roomy deck plan, the 33’s competitive price makes her one of the better values around for a boat of this type. Built on a solid fiberglass hull, the 75-square-foot cockpit of the 33 Walk comes standard with two in-deck macerated fish boxes, coaming bolsters, lockable rod storage, and a tackle station with sink.
Live-bait anglers will appreciate the Pro-Lines’ big 40-gallon oval livewell located under the lift-up transom seat. Below, the compact cabin includes a full galley, standup head and shower, and a mid-berth under the helm. A convertible dinette is forward, and three overhead deck hatches admit plenty of outside lighting. Additional features include a well-designed helm with space for extra electronics, deep walkways, a molded bow pulpit, windlass, and a transom door. A good performer, she’ll reach a top speed of close to 40 knots with a pair of 300hp Yamaha HPDI outboards.
Helm and Electronics
Stand Up Shower
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.