33' Malabar Malabar Senior Cruising Sailboat 1956 Yacht for Sale
Malabar Malabar Senior Details:
- 33 Malabar 1956 Malabar Senior
- Vessel Length: 33 feet
- Vessel Builder: Malabar
- Vessel Model: Malabar Senior
- Vessel Year: 1956
- Vessel Name: Malabar Star
- Vessel Type: Cruising Sailboat
- Vessel Price: $29,000
- Vessel Location: Port Angelese Boathaven WA USA
For more information contact:
33 Malabar Malabar Senior 1956 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Model: Malabar Senior
Type: Cruising Sailboat Sloop
Engine Details: 1 x Universal 5416
Engine 1: 1970 - 16 HP - Hours
Engine Details: Inboard - Diesel
Water Capacity: 40
This is the famous Malabar Senior. Designed by John Alden as a performance cruiser and built 1956 in Holland by the famous Le Compte Yard. Named “Malabar Star” she is a true classic and has been well maintained. She has updated electronics; power provide by a 16hp Universal Diesel. She has a cold molded hull using African mahogany with fiberglass over, giving her the best of both types of construction.
A classic wood boat on the inside, with a fiberglass hull for years of service. She is sloop rigged and ready for voyaging. An added bonus she is sold with a 3 axle trailer! Don’t miss out on history…
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.