33' Blackfin Convertible Flybridge Convertible 1992 Yacht for Sale
Blackfin Convertible Flybridge Details:
- 33 Blackfin 1992 Convertible Flybridge
- Vessel Length: 33 feet
- Vessel Builder: Blackfin
- Vessel Model: Convertible Flybridge
- Vessel Year: 1992
- Vessel Name: JMC 33
- Vessel Type: Convertible
- Vessel Price: $ Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: Virginia Beach VA USA
For more information contact:
33 Blackfin Convertible Flybridge 1992 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Model: Convertible Flybridge
Type: Convertible Sport Fisherman
Engine Details: 2 x Caterpillar 3208
Engine 1: 1992 - 375 HP - 1377 Hours
Engine 2: 1992 - 375 HP - 1367 Hours
Engine Details: Inboard - Diesel
Cruise Speed: 24 Knots
Max Speed: 30 Knots
Water Capacity: 80
Blackfin 33 Convertible is a better-handling boat in just about every type of sea. The 33 is a straightforward deep-V design with plenty of beam, a well-flared bow, and very low freeboard. With the Caterpillar 3208 motors they'll get you there and back just in time to show off your catch...
Helm and Electronics
Datamarine, Model LX300 Fathometer. Northstar, Model 800X Loran C. Furuno Radar. Raytheon, V820 Color Sounder. Standard, Model LH10 loud hailer. Standard, Model CSK200 Intercom with cabin. Garmin GPS 2006C Map. Icom, Model M402S VHF-FM
Panasonic, Microwave oven. Princess, electric/alcohol two burner stove. Stainless sink Norcold, model RS4600 refrigerator. Hot water heater (5) gallon (engine/electric) Dinette convertible double bed. Head, Electra San toilet
Simpson 700 Anchor Windless Fiberglass swim Platform Rupp double spreader outriggers (30') Rocket launches and rod rack.
Bennett trim tabs. Blackfin circuit panel. Battery charger. Oil changing system. Cruisair SX12, AC system. Newmar, model 1200 AC/DC inverter.
Engine and Mechanical Details
Caterpillar, Model 3208T main motors. ZF, model IRM 220 transmissions Three blade Nibral Propellers 21" x 23"
Large vee berth forward. Dinette convertible to double bed
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.