32' Regulator Classic Center Console 2000 Yacht for Sale
Regulator Classic Details:
- 32 Regulator 2000 Classic
- Vessel Length: 32 feet
- Vessel Builder: Regulator
- Vessel Model: Classic
- Vessel Year: 2000
- Vessel Name:
- Vessel Type: Center Console
- Vessel Price: $ Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: Cape May NJ USA
For more information contact:
32 Regulator Classic 2000 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Type: Center Console Center Console Sportfish
Engine Details: Inboard - Gas
2000 Regulator 32 Classic, Highly sought after center console by Regulator Marine is well known for its high quality hull construction and excellent off shore performance. This well maintained vessel is in excellent condition. The 2003 Yamaha 300 horsepower HPDI motors with 3 blade stainless steel propellers have only 650 hours and provide top end performance at 50 knots, and a smooth cruising speed of 30 knots at 3,800 RPMs. The vessel looks great and has new bolsters and covers. The electronics include a Northstar Chart Plotter, a Furuno Radar, a Furuno FCV-582L Color Sounder, an Icom VHF Radio, a Jensen Marine Stereo, a Dytec Sea Temperature Gauge, and a Simrad Auto Pilot. Also included is a Mar Lewis Windlass Anchor, a Guest Battery Charger with timer, fresh and salt water wash downs, Lee outriggers, and two bait wells with aerator pumps. The vessel is located in Cape May, NJ and is available for showing.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.