32' Fales 32 33 Seeker Trawler 1975 Yacht for Sale
Fales 32 33 Seeker Details:
- 32 Fales 1975 32 33 Seeker
- Vessel Length: 32 feet
- Vessel Builder: Fales
- Vessel Model: 32 33 Seeker
- Vessel Year: 1975
- Vessel Name: Path Finder
- Vessel Type: Trawler
- Vessel Price: $ Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: New Bern NC
For more information contact:
John Peterson CPYB
32 Fales 32 33 Seeker 1975 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Model: 32 33 Seeker
Type: Trawler Flybridge
Engine Details: Inboard - Gas
Currently cruising along The Great Loop, the seller will happily stop and show the vessel to anyone that would like to preview.
This amazing little canoe stern trawler has been meticulously given a new life by her knowledgeable seller. The hull is a displacement hull with propeller and rudder protective keel. Since purchasing PATH FINDER he has worked diligently to prepare her for navigating the Great Loop as well as a boat to be proud of and one that turn’s heads in any marina.
The seller has performed many rebuilds and upgrades including painting the boat hull a beautiful light blue, adding the custom hard top and new enclosure, interior fabrics, and re-varnished the interior woodwork high gloss. The engine is a reliable Perkins 4-108 that was replaced in 1984 and now has approximately 3000 hours.
PATH FINDER is truly a one of a kind vessel recently surveyed and found to be in “Above Average” condition. Do not miss this perfect pocket trawler!
Survey in June 2016 available for serious buyers to review.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.