32' Carolina Classic 32 Sportfish 2006 Yacht for Sale
Carolina Classic 32 Details:
- 32 Carolina Classic 2006 32
- Vessel Length: 32 feet
- Vessel Builder: Carolina Classic
- Vessel Model: 32
- Vessel Year: 2006
- Vessel Name:
- Vessel Type: Sportfish
- Vessel Price: $ Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: Falmouth MA
For more information contact:
32 Carolina Classic 32 2006 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Builder: Carolina Classic
Type: Sportfish Fisherman
Engine Details: Inboard - Gas
This impeccably maintained Carolina Classic is powered with twin Cummins QSB425 common rail turbo diesels with approximately 957 hours. The electronics are a Furuno Navnet VX2, Simrad AP26 Autopilot, Simrad NSS12 Chartplotter and ACR Electronics spot light Point Pad. The upgraded Simrad NSS12 is also coupled with latest CHIRP Technology so you can find every fish out there. Also on board are Standard Horizon CMP 25B VHF radios.
Her full tuna tower is equipped with upper controls and electronics. The twin in deck 50 gallon fish boxes provide plenty or space for fish or storage. The tackle and rigging station/bait station is equipped with fresh water sink, icebox, secure tackle and rod storage. The large transom door makes it easy to land those big ones or to exit and enter the boat.
The cabin sole is Teak and holly, Corian galley counter top, flat screen television, reverse cycle air conditioning and heat, and an oversize bunk for a comfortable overnight trip for that offshore fishing trip or weekend getaway. Either way she has it all!
She is extremely clean!!!! Scroll through the pictures and see for yourself.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.