32' Albemarle 320 Express Fisherman Express Fish 2000 Yacht for Sale
Albemarle 320 Express Fisherman Details:
- 32 Albemarle 2000 320 Express Fisherman
- Vessel Length: 32 feet
- Vessel Builder: Albemarle
- Vessel Model: 320 Express Fisherman
- Vessel Year: 2000
- Vessel Name: No Name
- Vessel Type: Express Fish
- Vessel Price: $ Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: Jupiter FL
For more information contact:
32 Albemarle 320 Express Fisherman 2000 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Model: 320 Express Fisherman
Type: Express Fish Express with Tower
Engine Details: Inboard - Gas
The 320 Albemarle is a heavily built boat with a solid fiberglass deep vee hull. Albemarle has a history of building no nonsense boats and the 320 express is no exception. The 320 Express, often referred to as “the flagship of the Albemarle fleet” is declared by many charter boat captains to be the best ride on the water under 40 feet. Period! Now completely retooled, the 2000 320 Express redefines offshore performance.
Redesigned Standards include: Macerated In-deck Fishbox, Rigging Station with Sink and Storage below, Livewell / Baitbox / Cooler, and Cockpit Tackle Cabinet.
New Standards include: Raised Deck for more Cabin Headroom and sleeker Profile, Single Fuel Cell, Transom fishbox, and Transom Tuna Door.
Fresh Bottom Paint! - Easy to See On Short Notice! - Click On "Full Specs” For Details and Photos.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.