31' Sea Ray 310 Sundancer Express Cruiser 2000 Yacht for Sale
Sea Ray 310 Sundancer Details:
- 31 Sea Ray 2000 310 Sundancer
- Vessel Length: 31 feet
- Vessel Builder: Sea Ray
- Vessel Model: 310 Sundancer
- Vessel Year: 2000
- Vessel Name: Tug Hill Tug
- Vessel Type: Express Cruiser
- Vessel Price: $ Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: 1000 Islands NY USA
For more information contact:
31 Sea Ray 310 Sundancer 2000 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Builder: Sea Ray
Model: 310 Sundancer
Type: Express Cruiser Express
Engine Details: Inboard - Gas
With her striking profile and comfortable interior, the Sea Ray 310 Sundancer was designed for upscale boaters willing to pay top dollar for a quality midsize express. This is a well-crafted boat, incorporating high-grade hardware, appliances, and furnishings.
The layout features an angled double berth forward and a conventional dinette with facing seats. A roomy mid cabin offers true seclusion thanks to a real door instead of a curtain. The Sundancer’s large cockpit has everything for relaxing and entertaining including a triple helm seat (with a flip-up seat for the driver), U-shaped aft seating, and wet bar. For engine access, the entire bridge deck rises manually.
This 2000 Sea Ray 310 Sundancer has been meticulously cared for by her owners and is ready to go for a potential buyer. Service Records are available and up to date. Perfect first vessel for anyone new to boating. Do not let this one pass you by.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.