31' Pursuit 310 Center Console Center Console 2013 Yacht for Sale
Pursuit 310 Center Console Details:
- 31 Pursuit 2013 310 Center Console
- Vessel Length: 31 feet
- Vessel Builder: Pursuit
- Vessel Model: 310 Center Console
- Vessel Year: 2013
- Vessel Name:
- Vessel Type: Center Console
- Vessel Price: $ Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: Marco Island FL USA
For more information contact:
31 Pursuit 310 Center Console 2013 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Model: 310 Center Console
Type: Center Console Center Console Sportfish
Engine Details: 2 x Yamana
Engine 1: 2013 - 300 HP - 178 Hours
Engine 2: 2013 - 300 HP - 178 Hours
Engine Details: Inboard - Gas
Water Capacity: 20
STORAGE BARN KEPT - GREAT CONDITION WITH LOW HRS.
Going fishing doesn’t mean you have to be uncomfortable, the Deep-V hull with her sharp entry and 24 degree deadrise soften the ride offshore and lessen fatigue. Reverse chines deflect the spray outboard minimizing water in the cockpit and maximizing a dry ride. And the folding transom seat allows additional passengers to comfortably ride offshore.
The helm and companion seats feature flip-up bolster-style bases so you can drive while seated or standing. Built into the aft section of the helm seat base is a 52-gallon lighted recirculating livewell for easy access from the transom mounted rigging station, complete with tool holder, cutting surface and multiple tackle drawers.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.