30' Sea Ray Express Cruiser 2003 Yacht for Sale
Sea Ray Details:
- 30 Sea Ray 2003
- Vessel Length: 30 feet
- Vessel Builder: Sea Ray
- Vessel Model:
- Vessel Year: 2003
- Vessel Name: ChangeyourLatitude
- Vessel Type: Express Cruiser
- Vessel Price: $ Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: Rochester NY
For more information contact:
30 Sea Ray 2003 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Builder: Sea Ray
Type: Express Cruiser Sundancer
Engine Details: Inboard -
AUTOPILOT RARE COLOR RADAR EQUIPPED WITH BOAT NANNY SYSTEM LOW HOURS CAMPER CANVAS Large V-berth and dinette gunwale cabinets. Wide bench-style helm seat with two flip-up thigh-rise bolsters. Enormous electrically actuated engine access hatch for easy access to the engine room. Spacious cabin with single-level floor. This is the fourth in a series of 300 Sundancer models Sea Ray has produced since 1985, and an extended 30-inch swim platform made her the most stylish of the pack. Like her predecessors, the newest Sundancer rides on a deep-V hull with moderate beam and a solid fiberglass bottom. The standard layout has a dinette that converts into a berth, enclosed head and shower, a double berth forward and, of course, a mid-berth aft. Privacy curtains separate the sleeping areas from the main cabin, which is highlighted by three overhead hatches and attractive burlwood cabinets. The cockpit comes with a wet bar and a removable table in addition to a fore-and-aft facing bench seats, and the entire cockpit sole rises on hydraulic rams to reveal the engine compartment. The sporty tiered helm is particularly well arranged. No lightweight, twin 260hp MerCruiser sterndrives cruise the 300 Sundancer at 20 knots (mid 30s top).
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.