30' Sea Ray 300 Sundeck Cruiser 2012 Yacht for Sale
Sea Ray 300 Sundeck Details:
- 30 Sea Ray 2012 300 Sundeck
- Vessel Length: 30 feet
- Vessel Builder: Sea Ray
- Vessel Model: 300 Sundeck
- Vessel Year: 2012
- Vessel Name: Breakaway
- Vessel Type: Cruiser
- Vessel Price: $ Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: Pompano FL United States
For more information contact:
30 Sea Ray 300 Sundeck 2012 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Builder: Sea Ray
Model: 300 Sundeck
Type: Cruiser Bowrider
Engine Details: Inboard - Gas
This clean, well equipped, low-hour 2012 300 Sea Ray Sundeck is the lowest priced 300 Sundeck in Florida!
BREAKAWAY comes complete with full cockpit cover canvas and matching bimini top (blue) and full color hull (blue), remote electric anchor windlass, refrigerator, barbecue grill, snap-in carpet (never used), pump-out head, and LED cockpit lighting. The optional 8.2 MAG MerCruiser (380 HP) sterndrive has 165 original hours and comes equipped with DTS and Smart Tow Speed Control. The 300 Sundeck boasts a roomy head to port, a private berth to starboard, a huge sun-pad aft, dinette fore and aft, and a reclining lounge aft, leading to a huge swim platform with fresh water shower. This is the perfect boat to enjoy long, relaxing days on the water with friends and family! This one-owner boat has been well cared for and lightly used since she was delivered new in 2012. All scheduled maintenance has been performed and service records are available. Recent service includes new bottom paint and zincs in August 2016.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.