30' Northwest Powercat Catamaran 2003 Yacht for Sale
Northwest Powercat Details:
- 30 Northwest Powercat 2003
- Vessel Length: 30 feet
- Vessel Builder: Northwest Powercat
- Vessel Model:
- Vessel Year: 2003
- Vessel Name:
- Vessel Type: Catamaran
- Vessel Price: $ Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: Gig Harbor WA
For more information contact:
Tom Murphy CPYB
30 Northwest Powercat 2003 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Builder: Northwest Powercat
Type: Catamaran Power Cat
Engine Details: Inboard -
Yacht Design by noted New Zealand Designer Craig Loomes. LOMOcean Design has a worldwide reputation form Mulit-hull design including ULTIMATE LADY, CANDINO a solar operated wave piercer who just completed a circumnavagation completely under solar power and EARTHRACE who circumnavigated the globe faster than any other vessel knocking almost three weeks off the record. The state of the art design and production components have resulted in a light weight ultra-strong and highly efficient vessel. The foredeck is clear and easy to use when underway or at anchor. The pilothouse with centerline helm offers 360 degree visibility. Galley and settee also offer great visibility. The aft cockpit is large and clear offering great fishing or lounging space. Starboard bow below deck is fitted with a full-size innerspring mattress stateroom. Port bow below deck is fitted with head and shower.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.