30' Johnson Yachts Antique and Classic 1913 Yacht for Sale
Johnson Yachts Details:
- 30 Johnson Yachts 1913
- Vessel Length: 30 feet
- Vessel Builder: Johnson Yachts
- Vessel Model:
- Vessel Year: 1913
- Vessel Name: Sarah
- Vessel Type: Antique and Classic
- Vessel Price: $ Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: Gilford NH
For more information contact:
30 Johnson Yachts 1913 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Builder: Johnson Yachts
Type: Antique and Classic Launch
Engine Details: Inboard -
It is my pleasure to introduce you to SARAH. Born in Lakeport, New Hampshire in 1913, SARAH is celebrating her 100th birthday this year. As you will see in the photos, she has been lovingly cared for during her time on Lake Winnipesaukee. The current engine is a 25 hp Graymarine model that will push her along comfortably at 12 or 14 knots…using little fuel as evidenced by the 5 gallon fuel tank located under her forward deck. There is a 12 volt alternator and starter motor conversion for reliability. You will see a traditional engine box with gauges and controls mounted in front of the midship seating. As you look through the photos, you will notice that there is a steering tiller at the aft seat, as well. She posed for these photos on July 20, 2013…so you can see that she’s in the water and ready to go. We have other photos and the owner is available for difficult questions. Check out the proper brass fittings including running lights, flag staff holders, tillers, throttle, and more.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.