30' MacKenzie Open Bass Boat Cruiser 2008 Yacht for Sale
MacKenzie Open Bass Boat Details:
- 30 MacKenzie 2008 Open Bass Boat
- Vessel Length: 30 feet
- Vessel Builder: MacKenzie
- Vessel Model: Open Bass Boat
- Vessel Year: 2008
- Vessel Name: BlackSwan
- Vessel Type: Cruiser
- Vessel Price: $89,900
- Vessel Location: Falmouth MA USA
For more information contact:
30 MacKenzie Open Bass Boat 2008 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Model: Open Bass Boat
Type: Cruiser Bassboat
Engine Details: 1 x Cummins QSB 5.9
Engine 1: 2007 - 330 HP - Hours
Engine Details: Inboard - Diesel
Cruise Speed: 20 Knots
Max Speed: 27 Knots
Water Capacity: 12
This 2008 Cummins QSB 5.9L 330 horse powered, Geoff Dickes Design, custom composite built Bass Boat, is like no other and very much a one of a kind classic designed boat. She cruise very nice and dry at 20+ knots with a max speed of 27 knots. Her aft tiller steering and engine controls make it a breeze to fish the rips or just harbor cruise with guests while enjoying a sunset. She comes equipped with Raymarine autopilot, Raymarine C120 chart plotter, bottom scope, Radar and Cummins digital smart craft engine monitor. She also has fresh and salt water wash downs along with a 30 gallon in deck live well. Her canvas patrol top, off the windshield, will help keep you cool and dry on those hot summer days!
Black Swan, is a true a work of art and should really be seen in person to truly appreciate her grace and style. When the designer and builder first met to discuss how she was to be built, the words, nice, easy, open water ride are what you would have heard. Currently her guest will refer to her as "amazing" "remarkable" and are overwhelming impressed with her comfort and ability in a seaway. Black Swan is exemplary of what can happen when a passionate builder connects with an equally passionate designer.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.