30' Cruisers Yachts Express Cruiser 1998 Yacht for Sale
Cruisers Yachts Details:
- 30 Cruisers Yachts 1998
- Vessel Length: 30 feet
- Vessel Builder: Cruisers Yachts
- Vessel Model:
- Vessel Year: 1998
- Vessel Name:
- Vessel Type: Express Cruiser
- Vessel Price: $ Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: Baltimore MD
For more information contact:
Captain Mark Solsman
30 Cruisers Yachts 1998 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Builder: Cruisers Yachts
Type: Express Cruiser Express
Engine Details: Inboard -
A good looking boat with sweeping lines to beautify her relatively high freeboard, the 3075 Express combines the modern styling and upscale amenities common to all late model Cruisers Yachts. Like most family cruisers, she comes with a conventional mid-cabin floor plan with double berths fore and aft, a small galley, and a convertible dinette. The head compartment, conveniently located to port at the bottom of the companionway steps, is quite spacious-always a pleasant surprise for a boat this size. Topsides, there is a triple wide, adjustable, helm seat and molded steps next to the helm which provide easy access through the walk-through windshield to the foredeck. A large U shaped settee in the cockpit converts into a double size sun lounge or additional berth. Additional features include a cleverly designed integrated anchor platform, a huge swim platform with stainless steel swim ladder and a well-designed and arranged helm. She has been well cared for by a knowledgeable owner. She offers upgraded salon wood flooring, updated interior carpets with companionway step carpet runners, and updated interior fabrics. On the exterior, she has a dark green Sunbrella Bimini top with full camper enclosure, and a matching mooring cover. This is the nicest Cruiser 3075 Express on the market today. She will please even the most discriminating buyers.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.