30' Boston Whaler 305 Conquest Express Fish 2006 Yacht for Sale
Boston Whaler 305 Conquest Details:
- 30 Boston Whaler 2006 305 Conquest
- Vessel Length: 30 feet
- Vessel Builder: Boston Whaler
- Vessel Model: 305 Conquest
- Vessel Year: 2006
- Vessel Name: Jolly Roger V
- Vessel Type: Express Fish
- Vessel Price: $ Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: Goodland FL US
For more information contact:
30 Boston Whaler 305 Conquest 2006 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Builder: Boston Whaler
Model: 305 Conquest
Type: Express Fish Offshore Fisherman
Engine Details: Inboard - Gas
305 Conquest twin Mercury Verado 250's, no trailer...The Boston Whaler 305 Conquest boasts an impressive 58 square feet of cockpit space – perfect for fish fighting or entertaining or both. The 305 Conquest’s hull design combines quick planing capabilities with a smooth, dry ride. Its helm deck area is elevated for superior visibility fore and aft, with a portside settee for lounging while leisurely watching the lines. The fully adjustable helm seat features a flip-up seat cushion that converts it to a bolster seat for operation while standing. The recessed bow walkaround provides more secure-feeling access to the anchor locker and bow area. The cabin interior is warm and inviting, thanks to rich accouterments including cherry cabinetry, granite-colored countertops and decorator vinyl’s and accents.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.