29' Robbins 29 Deadrise Downeast 1982 Yacht for Sale
Robbins 29 Deadrise Details:
- 29 Robbins 1982 29 Deadrise
- Vessel Length: 29 feet
- Vessel Builder: Robbins
- Vessel Model: 29 Deadrise
- Vessel Year: 1982
- Vessel Name: Just For Fun
- Vessel Type: Downeast
- Vessel Price: $ Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: Stevensville MD
For more information contact:
29 Robbins 29 Deadrise 1982 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Model: 29 Deadrise
Type: Downeast Pilothouse
Engine Details: Inboard - Gas
At the heart of Cecil Robbins’ 33-year boat building career, was a 29’ utility boat so popular for its ride and efficiency, that more than 200 were built at his small facility in Cambridge, Maryland.
Loved and enjoyed by waterman and recreational boaters alike, the 29 is a real Chesapeake Bay Deadrise classic. With a solid glass hull, dual steering stations, forward pilothouse and double berths, a huge cockpit and very accessible motor, the 29 Robbins’ design is both simple and yet elegant. Enter the early 2000’s and since, the 29’ lives on under the care and expertise of the Matthews Brothers, in Denton, MD.
This 1982 model is not only a rare find, but in such good condition, it’s a testament to the quality of the build and the current owner’s passion to keep her in such good shape. Re-powered in 2005 with a 330hp Crusader inboard, updated electronics, soda blasted and barrier coated hull, and painted topsides and decks, she also has custom washboards, rub rails, upgraded stainless steel cockpit steering, and a beautiful hardtop, fitted by Sandy Thompson in Chester, MD.
The seller has recently purchased a bigger Chesapeake Deadrise and unfortunately doesn’t have the room for two boats. Now is your chance….
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.