29' Hydra Sports Express Fish 2006 Yacht for Sale
Hydra Sports Details:
- 29 Hydra Sports 2006
- Vessel Length: 29 feet
- Vessel Builder: Hydra Sports
- Vessel Model:
- Vessel Year: 2006
- Vessel Name:
- Vessel Type: Express Fish
- Vessel Price: $ Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: Jensen Beach FL
For more information contact:
29 Hydra Sports 2006 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Builder: Hydra Sports
Type: Express Fish Express
Engine Details: -
The 2006 Hydra Sports 2900 Vector Express combines the best of both worlds for that getaway trip with the family or the serious off shore tournament. She is outfitted with twin 2008 Yamaha 250hp 4 strokes with only 195 hours. She was bought brand new in 2008, has been dry stored the entire time and has complete service records available. She is loaded with options like 5kw Kohler Genset with 102 hours, AC/Heat, and with a great innovative cockpit and storage design makes this a really well designed boat. She also feature a windlass anchor with remote, molded hard top, stereo sound system, cockpit cook top, swim ladder and a full curtain enclosure. For the angler she has two livewells, fishbox, telescoping outriggers, wash down sink and gunnel rod storage. 100 hour servicing was completed May 2013, all cockpit bolsters have been recovered and hull has been recently waxed. If you’re serious about fishing at the right price, you should seriously consider the uncompromising performance of the 2900VX.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.