29' Grady White Express Fish 2011 Yacht for Sale
Grady White Details:
- 29 Grady White 2011
- Vessel Length: 29 feet
- Vessel Builder: Grady White
- Vessel Model:
- Vessel Year: 2011
- Vessel Name: MollyII
- Vessel Type: Express Fish
- Vessel Price: $ Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: WrightsvilleBeach NC
For more information contact:
Scott O Schneider CPYB
29 Grady White 2011 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Builder: Grady White
Type: Express Fish Walkaround
Engine Details: Inboard -
Now is your chance to buy a fully loaded Grady White Chesapeake 290 that has been lightly used and has extremely low engine hours at a terrific value. She is owned by an experienced and knowledgeable boater who has spared no expense in her care and maintenance. This 2011 Chesapeake 290 has all the upgraded options including a generator with less than 10 hours of run time. Powered by a pair of twin F250’s with Yamaha’s command link digital electronic “fly by wire” controls with just 196 hours of running time on them. Review the listing details, pictures and the extensive list of features and upgraded options. This Chesapeake offers everything and more needed to cruise comfortably to the fishing grounds. She is in excellent condition and would please the most discriminating buyer looking for a Grady White in this size range. The bottom has just been painted and her 100 hour Yamaha engine servicing requirement has been completed as of May 2014. Call today with questions or to schedule a personal showing to see her in person. You will not be disappointed.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.