29' Chaparral Signature 290 Express Cruiser 2004 Yacht for Sale
Chaparral Signature 290 Details:
- 29 Chaparral 2004 Signature 290
- Vessel Length: 29 feet
- Vessel Builder: Chaparral
- Vessel Model: Signature 290
- Vessel Year: 2004
- Vessel Name: Water Dawg 6
- Vessel Type: Express Cruiser
- Vessel Price: $ Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: New Bern NC USA
For more information contact:
John Peterson CPYB
29 Chaparral Signature 290 2004 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Model: Signature 290
Type: Express Cruiser Express
Engine Details: Inboard - Gas
It is amazing what a boat manufacturer can put into a 29 foot boat these days! The Signature 290 is a case in point. With extra freeboard, to provide standing headroom in the cabin, the Signature 290 has a sleeping capacity of six in a floor plan that few will find cramped. With a generous 10 foot wide beam, Chaparral designers used the space very well. The layout is similar to most boats in this class with a convertible dinette forward, U-shaped cabin dinette and a double berth in the aft cabin, which has a privacy curtain. Galley storage is excellent due to the storage locker in the galley floor, and the décor is a blend of Sovereign cherry cabinets, designer fabrics, and vinyl wall coverings. The cockpit has wrap around seating aft, built in entertainment center, and a spacious storage locker under the port side passenger seat. Additional features include a transom storage locker, walk through windshield, extended swim platform, and a forward leaning radar arch.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.