28' Regal 2860 Window Express Express Cruiser 2008 Yacht for Sale
Regal 2860 Window Express Details:
- 28 Regal 2008 2860 Window Express
- Vessel Length: 28 feet
- Vessel Builder: Regal
- Vessel Model: 2860 Window Express
- Vessel Year: 2008
- Vessel Name: M.V.Quintette
- Vessel Type: Express Cruiser
- Vessel Price: $75,000
- Vessel Location: Richmond BC Canada
For more information contact:
28 Regal 2860 Window Express 2008 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Model: 2860 Window Express
Type: Express Cruiser Express
Engine Details: Inboard - Gas
This beautiful boat is priced to sell, and a must see!
US Residents can take advantage of the most favorable US/Canadian dollar exchange rates in years, and pick her up for a song!
The model says 2860 WE (Window Express) so you think 28 feet, but this boat stretches 31' 6" Overall from the Anchor to Extended Swim Step. She gives you the room you need on the water, as well as the stability of a "Regal Ride" on her 9' 6" Beam.
You'll love the layout along with the Panoramic Bright Foredeck and Side-deck Windows. The beautiful Cherry Wood Laminate and Corian Counter Tops merely add to the elegance. Large V-berth/Dinette conversion, sleeps 2, dines 4 and her over 6' of head room in the cabin add to the feel of roominess. There's another table in the cockpit that also seats 4, right next to the Wet Bar with a Second Refrigerator and built-in Ice Chest".
She has all the cruiser Comforts, like Stove, Microwave, Hot/Cold Water, Head & Shower, plus Transom Shower, Am-FM-Cd and more.
Other "Big Boat" comfort features include Trim Tabs, C-70 GPS Plotter, VHF, Windless, Remote Spot Light, and Full Camper Canvas. She also comes with her own Mooring Cover and Bimini Top.
AS FAR AS POWER IS CONCERNED, YOU CAN'T BEAT HAVING ELECTRONIC FUEL INJECTED 4.3L VOLVO OSI'S WITH DUO-PROPS. THIS BEAUTIFUL BOAT IS SIMPLY, THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS, A SPEED-BOAT, AS WELL AS A CRUISER... YOU CAN "KICK-IT-UP" TO 45+ MPH ON THE TOP-SIDE AND CRUISE EASILY AT 25-28 MPH.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.