28' Pursuit 2870 Denali Express Fish 1997 Yacht for Sale
Pursuit 2870 Denali Details:
- 28 Pursuit 1997 2870 Denali
- Vessel Length: 28 feet
- Vessel Builder: Pursuit
- Vessel Model: 2870 Denali
- Vessel Year: 1997
- Vessel Name:
- Vessel Type: Express Fish
- Vessel Price: $ Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: Pasadena MD USA
For more information contact:
28 Pursuit 2870 Denali 1997 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Model: 2870 Denali
Type: Express Fish Sport Cruiser
Engine Details: 2 x Volvo Penta 4.3 Gxi
Engine 1: 2010 - 225 HP - 353 Hours
Engine 2: 2010 - 225 HP - 354 Hours
Engine Details: Inboard - Gas
Hold Capacity: 20
What a nice boat! A master mechanic and craftsmen bought this 2870 Denali Pursuit in 2006 and put a lot of love, labor and money into this baby, and it shows. Countless hours have been extended to make her beautiful from her walnut shell beaded, then sanded, then compounded, then waxed, bottom, new graphics, cushions and canvas. But the good really stuff starts with brand new Volvo crate motors with custom painted exhaust, outdrives, blue printed props. A new windlass, anchor rode and chain with a custom wash-down forward. An over the top air compressor system that runs not only to blow up enormous water toys and tables, but a freight train horn that will make sure everyone hears you from miles (maybe states) away! Updated electronics (Raymarine E80 GPS, dual frequency fishfinder and 24 mile radar), digital tachometers, gauges and hour meters for the new motors, all panels custom installed in fiberglass trim and a pretty Edson wheel with power knob top off the helm, while a new fridge and head update the cabinet. An incredibly clean boat throughout, her bilge and motors are the most impressive. Seller is looking to make a move, so compare this to any other 28 Denali and search can end here.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.