28' Albemarle 280 Express Express Fish 2003 Yacht for Sale
Albemarle 280 Express Details:
- 28 Albemarle 2003 280 Express
- Vessel Length: 28 feet
- Vessel Builder: Albemarle
- Vessel Model: 280 Express
- Vessel Year: 2003
- Vessel Name: Tunacious
- Vessel Type: Express Fish
- Vessel Price: $ Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: Essex Maryland USA
For more information contact:
28 Albemarle 280 Express 2003 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Model: 280 Express
Type: Express Fish Sport Fisherman
Engine Details: 2 x Volvo 5.7Gi
Engine 1: 2003 - 280 HP - 832 Hours
Engine 2: 2003 - 280 HP - 825 Hours
Engine Details: Inboard - Gas
Cruise Speed: 24 Knots
Max Speed: 38 Knots
Water Capacity: 13
Hold Capacity: 10
An upper Chesapeake Bay boat for her entire life, this well-kept 28 with a factory tower, is dialed in for the season and ready to go.
Well equipped with thorough and redundant upper and lower Furuno electronics, Lee outriggers, recent engine maintenance and updates including risers, manifolds and fuel pumps.
Seller is about to become a two boat owner, come take a look.
Helm and Electronics
Talk about redundancy, this boat has three combo GPS's and two VHFs. The tower has one of the 7"Navnets and a Standard Marine VHF. All equipment is "NEMA" connected.
(2)Furuno 7" NavNet VX2 GPS,Fishfinder and color 24 radar radar. Furuno 1850 color gps/fishfinder Ritchie 5" compass Pompanette LRC helm seat Icom M502 VHF Standard VHF Clarion AM/FM/CD Stereo with component cockpit speaker and 2 cabin speakers.
30 amp shore power Dual batteries with switch Navigation lights Cockpit lights Breakered AC/DC panel Reverse cycle ac/heat Cabin AC outlets
The tower controls and seat all have custom canvas covers to protect them from the elements.
Factory tower by Ashley Welding with anondized welds Buggy top and seat on tower Cockpit sink Livewell transom fishbox fresh and raw water washdowns Spreader lights Lee outriggers Maxwell windlass (flush mount) Coaming pads Fishbox with macerator Full enclosure
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.