26' Sea Ray 260 Sundancer Express Cruiser 2006 Yacht for Sale
Sea Ray 260 Sundancer Details:
- 26 Sea Ray 2006 260 Sundancer
- Vessel Length: 26 feet
- Vessel Builder: Sea Ray
- Vessel Model: 260 Sundancer
- Vessel Year: 2006
- Vessel Name: The Garden of the Great Spirit
- Vessel Type: Express Cruiser
- Vessel Price: $ Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: 1000 Islands NY USA
For more information contact:
26 Sea Ray 260 Sundancer 2006 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Builder: Sea Ray
Model: 260 Sundancer
Type: Express Cruiser Express
Engine Details: Inboard - Gas
This low hour Sea Ray 260 Sundancer with Mercruiser 350 MAG Bravo IIIs is a must see and will not last long. Her meticulous owner has kept all service up to date. This boat is the perfect starter vessel with all of the amenities you are looking for! Trailer pictured is not included in the sale.
In the cockpit, wraparound rear seating leaves room for passengers to easily move about, and the wet bar features a sink, storage, and removable cooler. An electric engine compartment hatch provides good engine access. Below decks, the 260 Sundancer boasts big boat amenities and style, with a parchment-colored headliner and high-gloss wood laminate cabinets. Note the Vacu-Flush toilet in the head. The mid-berth is big enough for two. The deep transom storage compartment with gas-assisted lid is a nice touch.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.