26' Regulator Center Console Center Console 2006 Yacht for Sale
Regulator Center Console Details:
- 26 Regulator 2006 Center Console
- Vessel Length: 26 feet
- Vessel Builder: Regulator
- Vessel Model: Center Console
- Vessel Year: 2006
- Vessel Name: No Name
- Vessel Type: Center Console
- Vessel Price: $ Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: Boynton Beach FL
For more information contact:
26 Regulator Center Console 2006 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Model: Center Console
Type: Center Console Center Console Sportfish
Engine Details: Inboard - Gas
The 26 Regulator needs no introduction. It is arguably one of the best Center Consoles ever built and this one is no exception. This boat was originally a mega yacht tender and is equipped with S.S. tow eye for easy and safe towing. The Yamaha F250s have 1100 hrs. on them and full service was done in January. The bottom was also painted in January so this boat is turnkey ready for Summer. Electronics include a Raymarine E-120 with Plotter and Sounder, Simrad AP, ICOM VHF, and a Fusion Stereo. The Blue Hull was professionally painted two years ago and shows like new. The cushions, bolsters, and bow cushions were also replaced two years ago and have little wear. Other notable options include: Aft transom seat, fwd. table, and T-top extender sunshade.
These boats go very quickly this time of year so call the listing broker today for more information.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.