26' Regal 2565 Express Express Cruiser 2008 Yacht for Sale
Regal 2565 Express Details:
- 26 Regal 2008 2565 Express
- Vessel Length: 26 feet
- Vessel Builder: Regal
- Vessel Model: 2565 Express
- Vessel Year: 2008
- Vessel Name: Salty Dog
- Vessel Type: Express Cruiser
- Vessel Price: $ Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: Merritt Island FL US
For more information contact:
Capt. Mark Antokas
26 Regal 2565 Express 2008 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Model: 2565 Express
Type: Express Cruiser Cruiser
Engine Details: Inboard - Gas
HERE'S WHAT THE MANUFACTURER HAS TO SAY ABOUT THIS BOAT:
There are more cubic feet of livable interior space in this 25 Express Regal than in Express Cruisers two feet longer. Its lighter, brighter and airier than any conventional trailerable cruiser. The large, windowed main cabin offers a comfortable dining area that converts to an oversized berth. There's a full standup head compartment, and the galley is complete with stove, sink with pressurized water, refrigerator, microwave and Corian countertop. The mid-cabin comfortably accommodates children or adults in the large berth. All this in a 25-foot trailerable cruiser that offers the highest level of standard equipment. Equipment you would pay for as options on similar cruisers. The stand-up head compartment contains an integrated sink with hot and cold pressurized water, generous storage and a standard VacuFlush head.
HERE'S WHAT I HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THIS BOAT:
"Salty Dog" has a recently replaced engine with 20 (yes, Twenty) hours.
Recently replaced Air Conditioner. Flat screen TV. Boat is in overall excellent condition, Clean, Clean, Clean. Going through a complete wet sand and compounding now. Mechanically, it is more than ready for more fun. Divorce forces sale.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.