26' Albemarle 262 Center Console Center Console 1996 Yacht for Sale
Albemarle 262 Center Console Details:
- 26 Albemarle 1996 262 Center Console
- Vessel Length: 26 feet
- Vessel Builder: Albemarle
- Vessel Model: 262 Center Console
- Vessel Year: 1996
- Vessel Name:
- Vessel Type: Center Console
- Vessel Price: $44,900
- Vessel Location: Wareham MA
For more information contact:
26 Albemarle 262 Center Console 1996 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Model: 262 Center Console
Type: Center Console Center Console Sportfish
Engine Details: 1 x VOLVO DP D1
Engine 1: 2014 - 425 HP - 35 Hours
Engine Details: IO - Gas
Cruise Speed: 32 Knots
Hold Capacity: 14
"Widely regarded as one of the finest sport fishing boats in the world"
That statement can't be any truer as it pertains to this 262 Center Console Albemarle. Freshly awl-grip painted, with custom color, and a brand new crusader 8.1HO 425hp power package, with less than 30 hours. She comes complete with newly painted T-top and leaning post, all new canvas including a forward camper canvas that adds to her forward seating. Multi colored transom underwater led lights. Her electronics include a Raymarine C80, Raymarine A78 Fishfinder/Radar, and a Raymarine 52 VHF. This 260 CC is in excellent shape and in turn key condition for the up and coming season.
"Designed to create the perfect marriage of elegant comfort with hardcore fishing ability, the Albemarle offshore line continues to be the craft that all other mid-range offshore boats are measured against by being built to meet one test - exceeding every expectation of the serious sportfishing angler. Born from the traditional design of the renowned Carolina hull, these Albemarle are among the most respected sportfishing boats at marinas worldwide. Known for the indestructible strength of their construction and legendary for their seaworthiness and comfortable ride, these boats have the ability to fish side-by-side with vessels almost twice their size – and beat them."
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.