25' Trophy 2503 Center Console Center Console 2008 Yacht for Sale
Trophy 2503 Center Console Details:
- 25 Trophy 2008 2503 Center Console
- Vessel Length: 25 feet
- Vessel Builder: Trophy
- Vessel Model: 2503 Center Console
- Vessel Year: 2008
- Vessel Name:
- Vessel Type: Center Console
- Vessel Price: $44,500
- Vessel Location: Warwick RI
For more information contact:
25 Trophy 2503 Center Console 2008 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Model: 2503 Center Console
Type: Center Console Fisherman
Engine Details: - Gas
This 25ft trophy pro has everything you need for a day out on the water. Are you serious about fishing? Powered by Mercury 225 Optimax and complimented by her deep v hull the generous bow flare allows for a smooth dry off shore ride or an enjoyable cruise around the bay. The T-top and new isinglass create an enjoyable time at the helm, with additional below deck head. Forward seating mixed with plenty of storage allow for your personal items and built it places for coolers to hold your spirits.
Are you serious about fishing? Well she is fully loaded to make to your next fishing trip your best. Equipped with - Rocket launchers, multiple fish wells, forward and aft rod holders, new 7" Humminbird fish finder. Just looking for a day trip the fully serviced 3 axel venture trailer makes for an easy and comfortable tow.
3 AXLE VENTURE TRAILER WITH SURGE BRAKES, FULLY SERVICED IN 2016
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.