25' May-Craft 2550 Pilot XL Sportfish 2006 Yacht for Sale
May-Craft 2550 Pilot XL Details:
- 25 May-Craft 2006 2550 Pilot XL
- Vessel Length: 25 feet
- Vessel Builder: May-Craft
- Vessel Model: 2550 Pilot XL
- Vessel Year: 2006
- Vessel Name:
- Vessel Type: Sportfish
- Vessel Price: $ Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: Clayton DE
For more information contact:
25 May-Craft 2550 Pilot XL 2006 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Model: 2550 Pilot XL
Type: Sportfish Pilothouse
LOA: 25' 6
Engine Details: 1 x Yamaha 4 stroke
Engine 1: 2006 - 250 HP - 1425 Hours
Engine Details: Inboard - Gas
Beam: 8' 6
Cruise Speed: 27 Knots
A perfect choice for the bay, inshore or offshore fishing, this 25 Pilot is an original owner boat. Used for Chesapeake Bay trolling and livelining Striped Bass, this boat is setup to fish, and with her huge cockpit and protected helm, she does it very well. Well equipped, stored indoors in the off season on her 5 Star trailer, she has a full electronics package (including radar and autpilot), reliable and efficient Yamaha F250 power on an Armstrong bracket, cockpit livewell, and V-berth cuddy with a head.
A not often seen boat, from the heavily built, commercial style hulls that Ken May has been building for over 30 years.
Helm and Electronics
Hummingbird 757c GPS/Fishfinder
JRC 24 mile radar
Raymarine autohelm autopilot, with S100 remote
Standard Horizon Explorer VHF
Lenco trim tab controls
Factory top with Rocket launcher
Cockpit livewell and tackle center
Bow pulpit and roller
Lewmar anchor windlass
12 volt lighting
Engine and Mechanical Details
The Yamaha F250 on this boat was consitently maintained by the local Yamaha service tech, 1425 hours on a Yamaha engine survey will likely show 85% of the hours
at idle rpms, for trolling for Rockfish in the Chesapeake Bay.
Trailer: 5 Star (Load-Rite) 7400lb tandem axle with brakes. Maunfacture date: 11/2006
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.