24' Bay Ranger 2410 Center Console 2016 Yacht for Sale
Bay Ranger 2410 Details:
- 24 Bay Ranger 2016 2410
- Vessel Length: 24 feet
- Vessel Builder: Bay Ranger
- Vessel Model: 2410
- Vessel Year: 2016
- Vessel Name:
- Vessel Type: Center Console
- Vessel Price: Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: Marco Island FL USA
For more information contact:
24 Bay Ranger 2410 2016 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Builder: Bay Ranger
Type: Center Console Center Console Sportfish
Engine Details: Inboard - Gas
Touting the advanced feel of a feature-packed, open water design, the 2410 Bay Ranger® is built to excel in a wide range of saltwater angling, whether it's stripers in the Northeast, groupers in the Gulf, or redfish along the coast. Inside, the shallow-drafting 2410 features the added confidence of a deeper gunnel and a world of deck and storage space. The custom console maximizes floor space while also providing extra back mounting options for today's larger fishfinders and navigation gear. Up front, a fiberglass cooler doubles as a seat and is easily shifted for quick access to the available head. Looking aft, our exclusive pultruded transom spans the width of the boat, delivering even more deck space to work big fish. Additional features include mid-ship tie cleats, cast net storage, a freshwater wash down and an available bimini or hard top. From guide trips and tournament competition to relaxing getaways with family and friends, welcome to the NMMA-certified performance of the 2410 Bay Ranger®.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.