23' Regulator 23 Center Console Center Console 2015 Yacht for Sale
Regulator 23 Center Console Details:
- 23 Regulator 2015 23 Center Console
- Vessel Length: 23 feet
- Vessel Builder: Regulator
- Vessel Model: 23 Center Console
- Vessel Year: 2015
- Vessel Name:
- Vessel Type: Center Console
- Vessel Price: $ Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: Stuart Florida us
For more information contact:
23 Regulator 23 Center Console 2015 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Model: 23 Center Console
Type: Center Console Center Console Sportfish
LOA: 23 5
Engine Details: 1 x Yamaha 300 4 Stroke
Engine 1: 2015 - 300 HP - 76 Hours
Engine Details: Outboard - Gas
Beam: 8 6
Cruise Speed: 30 MPH
Max Speed: 45 MPH
Water Capacity: 21 Gal
Displacement: 6 200 Lbs.
WOW! Here's your chance to purchase a Lightly Used 23 Regulator that has been Rack-Stored Inside Since New and Has Engine Warranties to YR. 2020!! This Regulator has $9,500 in Factory Options!!!
Features Include: Optional Flag Blue Hull with Matching Motor Bracket, All Aluminum is Powder Coated, Including 5 Rocket Launchers on the Factory Hardtop, Transom Baitwell and Fish Box, Bow Fish Box(350 Qt, Bow Cushions, Fold-A-Way Aft Cockpit Bench Seat, Garmin 1040 XS Fishfinder/Chartplotter, Eclipse DSC Vhf Radio, Fusion MSIP 700 I Bluetooth Stereo , Trim Tabs with Dash Indicators, LED Spreader Lights, Vacuflush Toilet, Holding Tank and Pumpout, Fresh & Salt Water Washdowns, Bow Console Seat with Cooler, Seat & Console Covers and More!! Why Buy New when you can Purchase this Regulator and Save Money??
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.