22' SeaSport Sportsman 2200 Cuddy Cabin 2003 Yacht for Sale
SeaSport Sportsman 2200 Details:
- 22 SeaSport 2003 Sportsman 2200
- Vessel Length: 22 feet
- Vessel Builder: SeaSport
- Vessel Model: Sportsman 2200
- Vessel Year: 2003
- Vessel Name: Does She
- Vessel Type: Cuddy Cabin
- Vessel Price: $ Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: Tuckerton NJ
For more information contact:
22 SeaSport Sportsman 2200 2003 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Model: Sportsman 2200
Type: Cuddy Cabin Fisherman
Engine Details: 1 x Mercruiser 357 Mag
Engine 1: 2015 - 350 HP - 16 Hours
Engine Details: Inboard - Gas
Water Capacity: 25
Hold Capacity: 8
Here is a very clean SeaSport Sportsman 2200. The interior is well appointed and very clean. The exterior shows like new. The SeaSport designed caters to fisherman and cruisers alike. An excellent boat to keep you fishing 10 months out of the year in the Northeast with its cabin design. Comes with a 2009 double axel Tidewater Trailer.
Repowered in June 2016 with a new 357 Mag Mercruiser with only 1.6 hours. Engine has a factory warranty on it until 09/03/2018.
Dinette Table and seating Dinette table converts into bunk Sink and faucet Sony stereo/cd Rod Storage Head liner AFI Winshield wipers Windows open Chart light Helm station Defrosters for windshield
Large v-berth Privacy curtain Porta Potty Overhead hatch Reading lights for berth
Helm and Electronics
Trim tabs Upgraded leather helm chair 3210 Garmin Chart plotter, Radar, Sounder 740 Garmin Icom 302 Windshield defrosters
Indeck storage Transom Fishbox Steering and controls Spreader lights Cockpit lighting Gunnel Storage Hardtop fishing platform Rocket Launcher
Engine and Mechanical Details
New 357 Mag Mercruiser - 1.6 hours
Boat comes with a 2009 Tidewater Trailer
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.