18' Mako Center Console Center Console 2010 Yacht for Sale
Mako Center Console Details:
- 18 Mako 2010 Center Console
- Vessel Length: 18 feet
- Vessel Builder: Mako
- Vessel Model: Center Console
- Vessel Year: 2010
- Vessel Name:
- Vessel Type: Center Console
- Vessel Price: $ Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: Ithaca NY
For more information contact:
18 Mako Center Console 2010 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Model: Center Console
Type: Center Console Center Console Sportfish
LOA: 18ft 4 inches
Engine Details: 1 x Mercury Optimax
Engine 1: 2011 - 150 HP - 100 Hours
Engine Details: Outboard - Gas
Beam: 8ft 2 inches
The 184 Mako Center Console is the perfect set up for near shore angling and recreational family boating of all kinds. This is a lightly used fresh water boat with popular options including stainless steel wheel, cockpit courtesy lights, hydraulic steering, and aluminum Ttop with 4 rocket launchers. Powerfully equipped with the Mercury 150 OptiMax with plenty of power for getting there fast or wakeboarding. Dual axle galvanized trailer included!
MECHANICAL DISCLAIMER Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner andor actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser andor his agent to verify engine hours, as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
This Mako 184 is very clean, lightly used, and generously equipped with desirable options including aluminum Ttop not often seen on boats of this size. The 100 hour Mercury 150 OptiMax is the right choice for this boat. This is a fresh water boat in excellent condition from stem to stern and includes galvanized dual axle trailer with brakes. CALL NOW FOR A SHOWING!
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.