117' De Birs Pilothouse Motor Yacht Luxury Yacht 2012 Yacht for Sale
De Birs Pilothouse Motor Yacht Details:
- 117 De Birs 2012 Pilothouse Motor Yacht
- Vessel Length: 117 feet
- Vessel Builder: De Birs
- Vessel Model: Pilothouse Motor Yacht
- Vessel Year: 2012
- Vessel Name:
- Vessel Type: Luxury Yacht
- Vessel Price: $ Contact for Price
- Vessel Location: FL
For more information contact:
Neal Morris CPYB
117 De Birs Pilothouse Motor Yacht 2012 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Builder: De Birs
Model: Pilothouse Motor Yacht
Type: Luxury Yacht Raised Pilothouse Motor Yacht
Engine Details: Inboard -
The De Birs 117’ Raised Pilot House (RPH) Sport Yacht is truly unique. A hull designed for speed (25-28 KTS) and full comfort and an interior designed for luxury and functionality. The 117’ RPH has not only a redundant helm station for safety but, locates this helm in a mini fly bridge that is gorgeous and provides unmatched passage giving you 360 degrees for situational awareness. The 117’ SP has a full beam master suite and four additional guest rooms and plenty of open entertainment area for all your friends. Also, enjoy the sun decks, the fwd bow split sun deck, the fly bridge sun deck, or aft party deck. See the pictures of this beautiful yacht that can be yours. YOUR design, YOUR look. For further information contact the broker. Take delivery today!
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.