110' Cantieri Di Pisa Pilothouse Motor Yacht Luxury Yacht 2000 Yacht for Sale
Cantieri Di Pisa Pilothouse Motor Yacht Details:
- 110 Cantieri Di Pisa 2000 Pilothouse Motor Yacht
- Vessel Length: 110 feet
- Vessel Builder: Cantieri Di Pisa
- Vessel Model: Pilothouse Motor Yacht
- Vessel Year: 2000
- Vessel Name:
- Vessel Type: Luxury Yacht
- Vessel Price: $3,900,000
- Vessel Location: Miami FL
For more information contact:
110 Cantieri Di Pisa Pilothouse Motor Yacht 2000 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Builder: Cantieri Di Pisa
Model: Pilothouse Motor Yacht
Type: Luxury Yacht Pilothouse MY
Engine Details: Inboard -
MOTIVATED SELLER – OFFERS ARE ENCOURAGED!
This Pilothouse Motor Yacht Cantieri Di Pisa is considered by many to be one of the best built Italian yachts. The particular vessel boasts a Claudette Bonvilleinterior complimented with pearl wood throughout. A fantastic circular Atrium gives access to the owner and guest staterooms. Soft goods utilized including silk, dupione silk, chenille, silk chenille, tapestry and custom made fringe trimmings. Finishes range from silver leaf, gold leaf, bronze leaf, high lacquered and hand-rubbed woods, culminating in a very pleasing presentation. Italian granite and marble are handsomely incorporated into the design. Accessories include works from such renowned artisans as Erte and Sol Rabow. A contemporary feel is the result of the tasteful applications of these furnishings.
Not for sale to US Residents while in US waters.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.