110' Alumaship Inc. Pilothouse Commercial Boat 1974 Yacht for Sale
Alumaship Inc. Pilothouse Details:
- 110 Alumaship Inc. 1974 Pilothouse
- Vessel Length: 110 feet
- Vessel Builder: Alumaship Inc.
- Vessel Model: Pilothouse
- Vessel Year: 1974
- Vessel Name: Lexa
- Vessel Type: Commercial Boat
- Vessel Price: $499,000
- Vessel Location: Morgan City LA
For more information contact:
Willy McCormick CPYB
110 Alumaship Inc. Pilothouse 1974 Additional Information:
Please click the title or the + symbol to expand each area
Builder: Alumaship Inc.
Type: Commercial Boat Pilothouse
Engine Details: Inboard -
Originally built as a Casino boat, this Pilothouse Alumaship Inc., eventually ended up with her current owners who spent 2009 doing a total refit. LEXA has lost her Casino boat superstructure and is now ready for service as a support vessel, cargo hauler, research vessel, etc. During the refit, her main engines and generators were rebuilt, she received two new air conditioning units and two new bow thrusters as well as two new bilge and fire pumps, new deck boards, two spare shafts and propellers, a rebuilt anchor winch and new electronics, to include: 3 VHF’s, SSB, auto pilot, depth sounder, radar, GPS and KVH compass. LEXA can accommodate 12 crew or more and has 2 complete heads with showers. Her aft deck space measures 45’ X 34’. It can carry 4 containers with no problem. Offers are encouraged!!!
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on this website.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.