"DE LA MAR" Powered by MAN Common Rail CRM 1550Hp with only 1580 original hours, twin 21.5 KW Onan generator, updated Electronics and much more. The interior of "DE LA MAR" has been updated with new soft good throughout featuring granite countertops, new rug, new carpet covers and leather sofa´s. Accommodations feature a 3 stateroom and 2 head layout. Master to port with walk around queen berth and private head, a VIP forward with double berth below and single berth with private access to guest head and cross-over berth in the guest starboard stateroom with private access to head as well. Forward deck features a Quick lift Davit with a 13´ Boston Whaler 2012 powered by Mercury 40hp. So if you are just wanting to go Hardcore fishing or just enjoy the Island hoping time with the family "DE LA MAR" will be the next 56´Viking sold!
• TV Set
• Navigation Center
• DVD Player
• CD Player
• Steering Wheel
• Microwave Oven
• Air Conditioning
• Battery Charger
• Shore Power Inlet
• Swimming Ladder
• Hull Color: Sea Foam Green
• Bait Freezer
• Cockpit Sink
• Rod Holders(11)
• Transom Door
• Pipe Welders Tuna Tower
• Custom Live Well
• Supp Triple Spreader Out Riggers
• Custom Tuna Tubes
Sleeps 6 in 3 staterooms. There are 3 owner and guest staterooms including 2 guest heads and 2 guest showers.
• Amtico teak & holly flooring
• Sharp Carousel Microwave/ Convection oven
• 4 - Burner electric range
• Eye level storage cabinets with 4 - extended reach pullout drawers
• 2 double door storage cabinets
• 4 pullout storage drawers
• Mirrored backsplash at FWD bulkhead
• All cabinetry High Gloss Varnished teak
• Stainless sink with chrome faucet
• Granite counter tops
• Insinkerator garbage disposal
• Insiherator instant hot water @ sink
• 110V outlet on upper cabinet above sink
• Under counter sub zero refrigeration drawers (4 drawers' refrigerator and 2 drawers freezer with icemaker.)
• 2 Furuno Navnet 3D 12.1"
• Furuno 15'' Display
• Furuno Depth Sounder
• Furuno 6" open array
• Furuno GPS
• (8) 7.7 JL Audio speakers
• (1) 10'' JL Audio Sub-woofer
• (1) JL Audio M6600
• (1) JL Audio M4400
• KVH M7 SAT TV
• Fusion M5 -IP600G Stereo
• Fusion WR600C Remote
• (2) Phase three battery charges
• Backup parallel and crossover switching for emergency use, located in engine room.
• Master Breaker panel in salon
• Breaker panels in Engine Room and companion way
• Batteries in FRP Boxes in engine room
• (2) 21.5 KW Onan generator with sound enclosure
• 12 V & 24 V DC system
• 110V & 220V AC system
• Athwart-ships bench seating forward of helm with rod storage under all seat cushions are optional drip dry foam.
• Fresh water outlet
• 6 rod rocket launcher
• Quick lift Davit
• Bridge installed with No Exposed fasteners
• 2 - Murray bros chairs
• Ladder - back style helm chairs with cushions on pedestal mounts helm chair covers.
• Swim platform with a boarding ladder
• Viking painted FWD mask
• 3/4 San Juan Shade
• 13' Boston whaler 1 mercury 40HP 2012
• Custom Cockpit - Table
This listing is presented to you courtesy of a member of the International Yacht Brokers Association and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
This Viking listing is a great opportunity to purchase a very nice 56' 56. While this listing is not actively listed with United Yacht Sales, our team would be happy to reach out to the current broker and find the history on the boat. Please don't hesitate to reach out to our team of professional yacht brokers to schedule a showing. There are many yachts listed for sale on the MLS each with a different history. We look forward to helping you complete your search for the perfect boat or yacht for sale.
United is the largest professional yacht brokerage firm in the world with over 150 yacht brokers in our network. By listing your boat or yacht for sale with us, all 150+ brokers on our team will be notified immediately which greatly increases the chances that your boat may sell before it ever even hits the market. With hundreds of used boats and yachts sold each year, there is no better team than United to help with the listing and sale of your vessel.
Buying a boat or yacht can be a daunting experience with so many available boats on the market. Let the team at United take the guesswork out of your boat search by enlisting one of our professional yacht brokers. Not only will we listen to your needs about budget, docking and storage, and how you plan on using your new boat, but we will do the research for you by looking through the MLS, researching the history of every listing, and negotiating on your behalf. From survey to acceptance, the team at United Yacht Sales is with you every step of the way.