Spirit is a 1997 29' Tiara offering twin Crusader 310 HP main engines, dripless shaft seals, Cruisair reverse cycle air conditioning/heating, a large cockpit for fishing or entertaining and a comfortable helm and lower deck layout.
From the fiberglass swimplatform, you enter the large cockpit via the transom gate and you can step up to either side deck or the upper deck helm area. You will find the helm to starboard and wrap-around seating to port. Step down into the lower deck to find the dinette starboard, stateroom forward, galley port and head port aft. Engine room access is via a deck hatch in the upper deck and electric lifted upper deck access.
The salon offers a dinette to starboard, electrical panel starboard aft, 3 portlights, carpet and storage.
The galley is located to port in the salon.
- Goldstar microwave oven
- Kenyan 1-burner electric cooktop
- Storage cabinets and drawers
- Teak & holly sole
The stateroom forward offers a double size berth to starboard, benchseat to port, shelves, reading lights, overhead hatch with a screen, fan and anchor chain locker access. The head is port aft in the salon.
The upper deck offers the helm starboard forward, helm benchseat, wrap-around seating with storage and a removable forward section to port, non-skid deck, engine room access, bimini, Radar arch, Eisenglass side enclosures, opening center windshield, AFI windshield wipers and chart storage.
The Cockpit offers a non-skid deck, coaming cushions, transom gate, benchseat starboard forward with storage and 4 rod holders.
- Kenwood KMR-M315BT stereo in the salon
- Clarion stereo controller at the helm
- West Marine interior speakers
- Pyle exterior speakers
- Garmin 2206 GPSMap chart plotter
- Lowrance Elite-5 HDI fish finder/chart plotter
- Lowrance 3500 depth sounder
- Ritchie magnetic compass
- Standard Horizon Eclipse VHF
- 30 amp shore power cord
- 12 vdc outlet at the helm
- Twin Crusader 7.4L 310 HP main engines with approximately 1,271 hours
- Borg Warner Velvet Drive 30-01-004 gearboxes
- Teleflex engine controls
- SeaStar hydraulic steering system
- Perko sea strainers
- Bennett trim tabs
- Cruisair reverse cycle air conditioning/heating system
- Fireboy-Xintex water tank level gauge
- Jabsco electric head
- Danforth anchor
- Stainless steel rails
- Stainless steel deck hardware
- Non-skid deck
- Fiberglass swimplatform
- Stainless steel swim ladder
- 4 rod holders
- Dock water connection
- Xintex CMD-2M carbon monoxide detector
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.