This sloop style performance cruiser is built and ready to explore, race or host your family with incomparable ease! With the meticulous care and upgrades that she has received her whole life she looks like she could not have had any better care. Owned by an experienced sailor and captain the seller will have a hard time saying goodbye to such a beautiful vessel. All of her standing and running riggings have recently been replaced in 2020 with new fully battened Mack sails and furling Genoa.
"Avalon" is a well-equipped, and well-maintained racer-cruiser. It has been cruised throughout the Caribbean and is now based in Florida regularly cruising the Bahamas. Avalon has recently undergone an extensive refit ranging from new rigging (standing/running), new sails, electronics, autopilot, dodger/bimini, water tanks, etc) and is now ready for a new owner.
- Airconditioning Mermaid 9,000 BTU - Auto Pilot B&G NAC 3 (2021)
-Two new polypropylene fresh water tanks
- B&G Vulcan, Triton 2 displays (2), B&G wind instruments (2021)
- 44lb Rocna Anchor
- Fully battened main sail by Mack Sails (2020)
- Furling Genoa by Mack Sails (2020)
- Standing Rigging (2020)
- Running Rigging (2020)
- Mack Pack (2020)
- Dodger/Bimini (2021)
- SeaFurl Furling System (2018)
- Forespar 13/26 telescoping whisker pole (2021)
- Waeco 12V Refrigeration
- DuraWeld Polypropylene Water tanks (2021)
- IDEAL type 3 Vertical windlass
- Max Prop feathering prop She has never sustained any hurricane or misuse damage.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.