Livin the Dream is a Sea Ray 52' Sedan Bridge listed for sale with United Yacht Broker Christopher Cooke. Christopher can be reached at 1-888-922-4814 to answer any questions you may have on this boat. United Yacht Sales is a professional brokerage firm that has experience listing and selling all types of Motor Yachts and similar boats. With over 165 yacht brokers worldwide, we have the largest network of boat buyers and sellers in the industry.
Livin The Dream is an immaculate 2007 52 Sedan Bridge. Yacht Managed and Updated since Day 1 when she went into service. She started her life new up in NE and was managed by a full-time professional captain. The present owners of the vessel when they purchased her maintained her with a full-service open checkbook through an elite yacht management company with a comprehensive logbook to match the attention to detail.
Owner looking to move up into his next vessel.
If you are in the market for a clean 52 Sedan Bridge this is the one.
The 52 Sedan Bridge is so beautifully designed and fully equipped, it’s virtually in a class all its own. Outfitted with a fiberglass hardtop, Isinglass enclosure and optional bridge air conditioning, this impressive yacht demands attention wherever it goes. Elegant features include wood flooring, fully adjustable thigh-rise helm seating, master and port staterooms with flatscreen TVs and two full head compartments with separate showers.
Control station is fully equipped with SmartCraft™ Diagnostic instrumentation, plus Diesel and System View.
Additional features include hydraulic power-assisted steering and illuminated, weatherproof switches.
Specially designed ottomans add comfort and versatility to this graceful salon. Extra features include Ultraleather HP seating, deep-pile carpeting and handcrafted wood trim.
The luxuriously appointed dining area includes Ultraleather HP™ seating, high-gloss wood tabletop, wood flooring and wrap-around windows for a spectacular dining experience with a panoramic view. The designer galley features wood flooring, solid-surface countertops, stainless steel microwave/convection oven, plus Sub Zero® refrigerator/freezer, and much more.
Custom-designed master stateroom features full-size bed with innerspring mattress, wood countertops, two full length hanging lockers, and a 20" LCD flatscreen TV with remote DVD player. Port stateroom includes the full-size bed with innerspring mattress, hanging locker, privacy door, and 20" LCD flatscreen TV.
Master and port staterooms, with 20" LCD flatscreen TVs
• Innerspring mattresses in master and port staterooms
• Standard bridge refrigerator
• Fiberglass hardtop with 20x20 hatch and electronics box
• Molded fiberglass bridge stairs
• Bridge Isinglass enclosure with U-zips
• Twin thigh-rise helm chairs with up/down feature
• Wood flooring in galley and dinette
• Solid-wood dinette tabletop
• Fully equipped galley w/ Sub Zero® refrigerator and freezer with built-in icemaker and microwave.
• Standard wood flooring in guest head
• Sirius® satellite receiver with antenna.
• Two full heads with separate showers
• Dripless shaft logs with extra seal carrier kit
• High-water bilge pump and alert system at helm
• Potable water manifold system with individual system shutoff valves
MASTER STATEROOM HEAD/SHOWER
Individual Upgraded Options:
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Our Sea Ray listing is a great opportunity to purchase a very nice 52' Sedan Bridge. She is currently listed with United Yacht Sales broker Christopher Cooke who can answer all questions about the boat for you. Please don't hesitate to reach out to our team of professional yacht brokers to schedule a showing. There are many yachts listed for sale on the MLS each with a different history. We look forward to helping you complete your search for the perfect boat or yacht for sale.
United is the largest professional yacht brokerage firm in the world with over 150 yacht brokers in our network. By listing your boat or yacht for sale with us, all 150+ brokers on our team will be notified immediately which greatly increases the chances that your boat may sell before it ever even hits the market. With hundreds of used boats and yachts sold each year, there is no better team than United to help with the listing and sale of your vessel.
Buying a boat or yacht can be a daunting experience with so many available boats on the market. Let the team at United take the guesswork out of your boat search by enlisting one of our professional yacht brokers. Not only will we listen to your needs about budget, docking and storage, and how you plan on using your new boat, but we will do the research for you by looking through the MLS, researching the history of every listing, and negotiating on your behalf. From survey to acceptance, the team at United Yacht Sales is with you every step of the way.